When it comes to your data PurpleCow Media Ltd are committed to transparency and choice. We protect your privacy, so that you can focus on achieving your goals. This Statement is designed to let you know what information we collect about you on our websites (“Your Data”) and how we use that information.
What This Statement Covers
This Statement applies to the personal data we collect through our websites, weekly news bulletin and interaction with potential subscribers of Intelligent Sourcing Magazine (Print and Digital)
Information we Collect
When you visit our websites, we may collect or ask you to provide certain information in order to help us manage our relationship with you. This information may include:
- Contact details, such as name, mailing address, email address and phone number;
- Information you provide to us to receive technical assistance or during customer service interactions;
- Information about other people that you may provide with any program or services including Refer-a-Friend;
- Information about your computer or device, including browser type and settings, IP address and traffic data relating to your Internet connection; and
How We Use Your Data
- Provide commercial quotes for our products and services;
- Send you Intelligent Sourcing Magazine
- Contact you for invitations to events
- Subscribe you to a newsletter, send product updates or technical alerts;
- Communicate with you about and manage your participation in contests, offers or promotions;
- Research and implement product improvements and product updates;
- Evaluate and improve the quality of our products, services and websites;
- Allow for the provisioning of services; and
- Enforce our legal rights or comply with legal requirements.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information.
- The right to confirm if we are using data about you and to access details about what we are using and how;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office;
- The right to request we rectify any inaccurate data corrected or to have data which is incomplete for the purpose we hold it completed;
- The right to be forgotten. Which is the right to ask us to delete information about you and if it is appropriate to do so we will do so;
- The right to restrict what we do with data in specific circumstances, including where the accuracy of the data is contested, processing is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the data or if we only need the data to meet legal requirements;
- The right to receive the data we hold about you in a format you can use to transfer the data electronically elsewhere.
You are also able to withdraw any consent you have provided for use to use your data at any time. This is opting out and can be done by contacting us.
In addition to the purposes described above, we may, in compliance with applicable consent requirements, use Your Data to provide you with advertisements, promotions and information about products and services tailored to you and your needs. This may include using demographic data or trend data provided by third parties, where permitted. Contact details, including phone numbers and email addresses, may be used to contact you. If you do not want us to use Your Data in this way, you can simply choose not to give your permission on the webpages and/or forms with which we collect Your Data. Please note that in some regions this may involve un-checking a box. You can also exercise this right at any time by unsubscribing from promotional emails.
Information From Third Parties
Third parties may provide us with information about you from online and offline sources. We may combine such information with the information we already have about you in order to provide you with a better experience, determine your interest in our products or improve the quality of our offerings.
How We Disclosure Your Data
We do not sell, lease, rent or give away Your Data.
How We Protect Your Data
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect Your Data from misuse, unauthorised or unlawful access or disclosure, loss, alteration, damage or destruction.
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy, please contact us.