Impact Sourcing and SRO are helping companies achieve their goals by creating economic inclusion and social impact through integrating poor and vulnerable populations into the workforce across global supply chains.
Meeting the Moment
Coronavirus (COVID-19) has had an obvious and profound impact on our industry. Supply continuity, consumer demands, and logistical challenges of lockdowns and movement restrictions all contribute to the disruption. Covid-19 has created a great need to engage in sustainable and responsible practices.
Join IAOP on December 8-9, 2020 for a virtual forum dedicated to advancing Impact Sourcing and SRO.
Hear and learn how:
- to establish and expand impact sourcing practices at your organization
- Impact sourcing delivers growth and value for businesses while also creating a robust and sustainable funding stream
- to access this large, untapped talent pool
- providers create a competitive advantage through IS and SRO
Impact Sourcing and SRO in Action
See case studies and first-hand accounts of:
- IS and SRO helping meet supplier inclusion and diversity goals
- a stable supplier workforce producing lower attrition and higher motivation
- long-term cost savings through Impact Sourcing initiatives
- success, from the companies featured in IAOP’s Impact Sourcing Champions Index