Since 2001, eWorld Procurement and Supply is the UK’s premier forum, with over 250 procurement professionals, 30+ speakers and solution providers coming together for an informative day of free keynotes, focused briefings, case studies and networking opportunities.
Register for FREE here: www.eworld-procurement.com
The focus of our Spring event is: Bouncing Back Better: Building a Resilient & Sustainable Future
The past 18 months have tested the resilience of international supply chains as never before. The global pandemic, economic turmoil, Brexit and even a temporary blockage of the Suez Canal all had the potential to cause catastrophic failures – but these did not materialise.
Major challenges such as the ongoing vaccine response have put purchasing and supply chain issues at the centre of the public consciousness and the procurement function has repeatedly shown itself to be a vital and highly adaptable component of our economic and social ecosystem.
Having proved its value in time of crisis, how does procurement continue to build on its successes as the world moves on from the shockwaves of 2020? With governments, businesses and society all hoping to pivot towards a more sustainable future, the next decade should present a golden opportunity to design and embed increasingly robust and responsible supply chain practices for the 21st Century. Join us at eWorld next Spring to find out how.
Throughout the day at eWorld Procurement & Supply, you can access a comprehensive programme (update hyperlink) providing fresh unique insights into the latest innovations and technologies with more than 30+ seminars , practical advice and first hand case studies.
Topics covered include:
- COVID-19 and the Global Supply Chain: Key impacts and learnings for the future
- Emerging from the Global Lockdown: What next for procurement? (trends, forecasts & predictions)
- Crisis Management: Contingency planning & business continuity
- Agile Procurement: Being ready for constant change & disruption
- Procurement on the Move: Mobile & remote working will be the new norm
- Minimum Contact: P2P automation & paperless systems
- Facing Brexit: Top priorities for the procurement function (legislation, GDPR, contract management & supply chain integrity)
- Legal Matters: How could the incoming Insolvency & Governance Bill affect your supply chain?
- Digital Transformation: Evaluating, selecting and implementing new technologies
- Future-Proof: How cloud-based procurement can protect your business
- Supplier Management: A new era of collaboration
- Purchasing with Purpose: Supporting the shift towards sustainable & ethical business
- Procurement Pathways: New skillsets, career mapping & expanding influence within the enterprise
eWorld Procurement & Supply provides a valuable platform for you to meet leading technology experts, key suppliers and your immediate peer group, providing the opportunity to build mutually profitable relationships and discover new and better ways to manage spend.
In fact, 82% of attendees at the last five events have found a procurement solution they would consider implementing!
eWorld Procurement & Supply is aimed at senior procurement, supply chain and finance executives working in forward-thinking organisations from the commercial and public sectors.
Join us on 1st March 2022 for eWorld Procurement & Supply, the UK’s most comprehensive forum.
Register for your FREE place at: www.eworld-procurement.com