Tribeca Technology Group is has opened an office in Dublin. The company has been actively looking at strengthening its European offering by increasing its presence in key financial centres close to the UK. The company’s new office allows it to provide the best possible IT service with its dedicated, in-house team of engineers based right on the doorstep of Dublin’s financial centre.
It brings to the Irish market 40 years of combined experience in providing world-class managed IT services to the Alternative Investment market. From its offices in London, New York and Hong Kong it support clients in 17 different countries 24/7 with a range of services from straightforward and dependable desktop IT support, to fully outsourced technology solutions for companies with up to 300 users.
Tribeca has been building its Dublin support infrastructure since Q3 of last year. As well as supporting new clients in Ireland, it will also be assisting existing ones based there with additional IT support beyond remote services.
The following services and products are available from Tribeca’s Dublin office:
- Business IT Support – Unrivalled 24/7 network helpdesk and onsite support
- Network Design – Years of network management and design experience
- Data Centre Hosting – N+1 power specification and ISO 27001 certified
- Disaster Recovery – VMWare qualified engineers, fast recovery speed and cost effective
- Cyber Security – Robust, high-performance defence against advanced threats
- Office Moves – Highly experienced in server system relocation and workstation migration
- Telecoms – From remote VPN for home working to complete mobile connectivity
Whatever the IT requirements, big or small, Tribeca performs free, no obligation 99-point network audits. By the time it has finished, a business will have a complete understanding of the condition of its network.
IT outsourcing does not need not be complex. Whatever the goal, Tribeca is confident that it can help relieve Hedge Fund and Private Equity managers of the IT support burden, saving them valuable time and money in the process.
Mark Instance, Managing Director, commented ‘Our new office reflects our dedication to providing clients within Dublin with an unparalleled, high performance technology service. It is one of the world’s key strategic locations for fund domiciles and home to 9 of the 10 world-leading technology companies. The fact that Ireland is the only English-speaking member in the Eurozone and is known for its practical regulatory framework and support for the funds industry made it an obvious choice for us’.