Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
A leading Cloud Infrastructure Service Provider are embarking on a very exciting expansion plan following significant private equity investment and have an opportunity for a CTO to join their Executive Board.
This is an exciting and challenging role that will see you leading and driving the technical teams, further enhancing the companies’ technical capabilities, overseeing the delivery of new products and taking a key role in the due diligence and integration of strategic acquisitions.
We are looking for the Chief Technology Officer to have the following skills and experience:
- Have worked at Board level in a CTO or similar role.
- You will have led and managed large support and infrastructure teams, and will have the breadth of knowledge to scale the team while maintaining service level standards.
- Directly worked with corporate, enterprise and mid-market clients, and be comfortable in a strategic pre sales role when required.
- You will have extensive experience in delivering both private and public cloud services
- You will have worked for either an IT Infrastructure Services Provider, an IT Managed Services Provider.
- Demonstrate the confidence and ability to act as an evangelist for the company, and be comfortable to present at trade shows and company events.
- You will have experience working with Investors, along with experience of mergers, acquisitions and accelerated organic growth.
We want somebody who can lead by example and act as an ambassador technically for the company, and whilst we are looking for someone who has a wealth of knowledge and experience in all of the above, core to the role are soft skills and people management prowess.
You will be working with a forward thinking, fast growing company, who are already making a big impact in the market, and you will be part of the executive team who will grow, and take the company through a clearly defined growth strategy.
Remuneration includes both a very competitive salary and equity in the business.
We wish to begin the interview process immediately, so if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please send you CV to email@example.com