Infosys has been selected by Proximus, the largest telecommunications company in Belgium, to implement Excite – a business transformation programme aimed at delivering superior digital customer experiences for its enterprise clients. The multi-year program will strengthen Proximus in the professional services market by replacing legacy IT systems, streamlining processes and deploying advanced tools for quoting, selling, ordering, billing, invoicing and more.
Infosys has been entrusted with the joint overall responsibility and ownership of the Greenfield Excite programme, which includes simplifying and remodelling the company’s portfolio of products for the professional services market, realigning business processes and organisation around it, and digitising business transactions. To achieve this, the programme will consolidate more than 40 legacy IT systems into six new robust platforms to enable better product lifecycle management.
- Cloud-based solutions implemented by Infosys, including Salesforce, CloudSense and ServiceNow, will modernise legacy applications
- Process automation will deliver ‘first time right’ service, thereby eliminating errors and rationalising service costs
- Leveraging Infosys digital capabilities, a user-friendly portal will be developed to enable self-service for enterprise customers and partners
- Excite will leverage concepts of design thinking that embrace customer feedback and will contribute towards delivering a superior customer experience. In addition, agile IT methodologies such as Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development and Pair Programming will improve responsiveness and simplify customer-oriented processes
- A change management process enabled by Infosys will ensure business continuity while managing the interests of external partners and 6,000+ internal users
- The standardised landscape, processes and organisation will boost enterprise efficiencies and accelerate the lead-to-cash cycle
- Remodelling the Enterprise Business Unit portfolio (comprising fixed, mobile and ICT products) will improve design, delivery and servicing across the product catalogue
Bart Van Den Meersche, Chief Enterprise Market Officer, Proximus, said, “At Proximus, we are committed to providing best-in-class products and service to our clients and partners. With this in mind, we have embarked on the Excite business transformation programme that will further enhance and deliver new digital experiences for our enterprise clients. In the course of the next years, we want to manage all professional products through easy-to-use digital interfaces.”